1. The fund invests primarily in companies according to (1) their environmental ratings and (2) financial performance expectations, with a view to outperforming the MSCI World Index over the medium to long term.
2. Investing in this fund may involve exposure to ESG investment policy risk, concentration risk as well as risk associated with small and medium companies-related investments. The use of financial derivative instruments for hedging purpose may subject to additional risks, including credit risk of the issuer, liquidity risk, counter party risk and valuation risk.
3. As RMB is not freely convertible, the investment in RMB classes may be adversely affected by the fluctuation in the exchange rate between RMB and other foreign currencies and the liquidity of RMB at the relevant time. In case of sizable redemption requests for the RMB classes, the Manager has the absolute discretion to delay any payment of redemption requests from the RMB classes.
4. For Distribution classes, the Manager may at its discretion determine to pay dividends out of income or capital of the fund. In addition, the Manager may at its discretion pay dividends out of gross income while charging / paying all or part of the fund’s fees and expenses to/out the capital of the fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the fund, in which case, the fund is effectively paying dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Such distributions may result in an immediate reduction in the net asset value per unit of the fund.
5. The value of the fund can be volatile and the fund may suffer substantial loss.
6. Investor should not only base on this marketing material alone to make investment decisions.