Amundi is the European leader in the asset management industry1 with over USD 1 trillion of Asset under management worldwide2.
Amundi, european leader in asset management
A Broad International Presence
Amundi has management teams operating in the major financial centers in Europe (Paris, London, Milan), Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore), Australia and the US. It invests in all asset classes and major currencies (Euro, Yen, Dollar, Sterling).
Recognised for its strategies
01 | Fixed Income 3
One of the world market leaders in Euro fixed income, global fixed income, money market and credit activities
02 | Equities 4
An established presence in European equities and strong niche areas of expertise in Japanese, Asian and emerging market equities
03 | Absolute Return 5
A major market player with a track record of innovation
04 | Savings solutions for retail clients
Internationally recognised for its expertise in providing customised products
05 | Investment solutions for institutional clients
Acknowledged expertise in investment solutions for institutional clients
To learn more
Our news, our commitment, our HR policy: discover our corporate website
(1) No.1 European asset manager based on global assets under management (AUM) and the main headquarters being based in Continental Europe – Source IPE “ Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2016 and based on AUM as at December 2015.
(2) Amundi figures as of 31st December 2016.
(3) Fixed income: No.1 in Europe in money market funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016 - Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories.
(4) Equities: No.4 in Europe in European and Eurozone equity funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016- Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories
(5) Absolute return: No.15 in Europe in absolute return funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016 - Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories.
Asset classes/expertise are defined from Lipper FMI’s Fund Sector and Fund Feature database.
Past performance does not guarantee future performance.
The issuer of this document is Amundi Hong Kong Limited.
This document is not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of securities, including shares or units of funds. All views expressed and/or reference to companies cannot be construed as a recommendation by Amundi. Opinions and estimates may be changed without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, rules, codes and guidelines, Amundi and its related entities accept no liability whatsoever whether direct or indirect that may arise from the use of information contained in this document.
This document is for distribution solely to persons permitted to receive it and to persons in jurisdictions who may receive it without breaching applicable legal or regulatory requirements. This document has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.
This document is prepared for information only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment. Investors should not only base on this document alone to make investment decisions.
Investment involves risk. The past performance information of the market, manager and investments and any forecasts on the economy, stock market, bond market or the economic trends of the markets are not indicative of future performance. Investment returns not denominated in HKD or USD is exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. The value of an investment may go down or up.
This document is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of America or to any «U.S. Person» , as this term is defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
Amundi is the short name of Amundi Hong Kong Limited.