Amundi offers a wide range of equity strategies, both traditional and innovative, to help you access the growth potential of a variety of companies: European, Asian or emerging markets, single market investments, SMEs etc.
Seizing opportunities in the equity markets
Investing in companies
- Investing in equities is generally considered to be an effective choice when you’re looking for long-term performance and return, despite the increased risk associated with equity investment.
- It is also a way to contribute to the development and financing of businesses, and to benefit from their growth. But selecting the right companies takes time and a thorough knowledge of the markets.
- Therefore, choose Amundi’s specialists and their proven expertise as your equity investment partners.
Selecting the right companies
- As a leader in this market, Amundi brings together the necessary technical analysis with local presence, particularly in Europe. We stay in contact with numerous French and international companies, making more than 1,000 company visits each year.
- This direct contact is essential to fully understand the companies we select.
- By closely monitoring the day-to-day organisation of each company, we can identify which ones might offer the best growth prospects in the medium or long-term.
Key points about Amundi’s equity management
A wide range of management strategies, traditional and innovative
Many companies analysed supported by company visits
Specialists teams located across the world to be as close as possible to the markets
Our expertise in figures
billion in assets under management1
1. Source : Amundi, as of December 31, 2018
The issuer of this document is Amundi Hong Kong Limited.
This document is not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of securities, including shares or units of funds. All views expressed and/or reference to companies cannot be construed as a recommendation by Amundi. Opinions and estimates may be changed without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, rules, codes and guidelines, Amundi and its related entities accept no liability whatsoever whether direct or indirect that may arise from the use of information contained in this document.
This document is for distribution solely to persons permitted to receive it and to persons in jurisdictions who may receive it without breaching applicable legal or regulatory requirements. This document has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.
This document is prepared for information only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment. Investors should not only base on this document alone to make investment decisions.
Investment involves risk. The past performance information of the market, manager and investments and any forecasts on the economy, stock market, bond market or the economic trends of the markets are not indicative of future performance. Investment returns not denominated in HKD or USD is exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. The value of an investment may go down or up.
This document is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of America or to any «U.S. Person» , as this term is defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
Amundi is the short name of Amundi Hong Kong Limited
Investment involves risk. Our funds carry a risk of capital loss and do not offer any guarantee of performance or capital security. If the value of the equities or indexes to which the portfolio is exposed falls, the fund’s net asset value might also fall.