Are you looking to give meaning to your savings? To encourage sustainable development and social entrepreneurship? Amundi uses these criteria to select companies for its SRI and ethical funds.
SRI & solidarity for responsible finance
Investments that seek financial performance and social responsibility
There are two types of investment that promote good practices in sustainable development and seek solid answers to society’s challenges: Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) and ethical investing.
SRI: Improving sustainable development
- Fighting against global warming and corruption, fighting for human rights; our SRI funds invest in companies that demonstrate best practice in terms of environmental, social and corporate governance in their sector.
We offer SRI funds across all risk profiles; within bond, equity and money markets, and as diversified funds.
Amundi is the first asset manager whose SRI approach is certified by AFNOR.
Ethical savings: sign up to a financial investment with a measurable social impact
- Ethical savings finance organisations selected for their social worth. Across the world, they help women and men improve their daily lives through training, employment, housing, health care, etc.
- In the social impact reports for funds managed by Amundi, you will find information about the projects we finance, the number of jobs created, the people housed and those who receive health care.
- All our ethical funds are certified by Finansol . This certification guarantees the investment’s ethical status and transparency.
Key points about our SRI and ethical funds
to deliver SRI to the French market, with 78 billion USD under management1
SRI and ethical funds to choose from depending on your requirements1
manager to launch responsible savings 2, with nearly 1 billion USD under management1
1. Amundi data as at 30 September 2014. Will change over time.
2. Finansol, 2014: Focus on social finance.
The issuer of this document is Amundi Hong Kong Limited.
This document is not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of securities, including shares or units of funds. All views expressed and/or reference to companies cannot be construed as a recommendation by Amundi. Opinions and estimates may be changed without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, rules, codes and guidelines, Amundi and its related entities accept no liability whatsoever whether direct or indirect that may arise from the use of information contained in this document.
This document is for distribution solely to persons permitted to receive it and to persons in jurisdictions who may receive it without breaching applicable legal or regulatory requirements. This document has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.
This document is prepared for information only and does not have any regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Any person considering an investment should seek independent advice on the suitability or otherwise of the particular investment. Investors should not only base on this document alone to make investment decisions.
Investment involves risk. The past performance information of the market, manager and investments and any forecasts on the economy, stock market, bond market or the economic trends of the markets are not indicative of future performance. Investment returns not denominated in HKD or USD is exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. The value of an investment may go down or up.
This document is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of America or to any «U.S. Person» , as this term is defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
Amundi is the short name of Amundi Hong Kong Limited.
Investment involves risk. Our funds carry a risk of capital loss and do not offer any guarantee of performance.